Q&A – Episode 112 – Season 7 Finale
In this episode, we round out Season 7 with Q&A and give some big announcements about the future.
Tune to in to learn:
- Why customers literally have to sit down in a showroom (if you want to make a better connection with them)
- How to role play with your sales team without looking like a jerk (this is something a lot of leaders miss)
- What you can do to help a new salesperson write up estimates quickly (most companies leave a lot of money on the table because they don’t take advantage of this)
Don’t miss this episode—and make sure to check out next week’s podcast for our new series of FTM rapid reaction until Season 8 starts in March.
Links from this episode:
- Join The Fire Time Network
- Sign Up For The Fire Time Workshop
- Support The Fire Time Podcast Financially
Episodes for a new sales rep to listen to:
- Tim Rethlake – What Every Sales Rep Needs To Understand
- 7 Steps To Transform Your Sales
- Back to Basics – Why Every Company Needs A Sales Process