Episode 218 – Q&A – Season 11 Finale
In this episode, we round out Season 11 by answering questions that have come in over the last few months. In this episode, Tim responds to these questions:
- Can you get to $3 million without advertising?
- Should you run your advertising in-house or outsource it?
- What do you do when a customer has a price objection?
- How do you get your team to write up more estimates?
- Do you have any resources on getting your business ready to sell?
- Do you have a go to response when a customer asks you about specific statistics of a unit?
Don’t miss this episode—and make sure to check out next week’s podcast for our new series of FTM rapid reaction until Season 12 kicks in February.
Links from this episode: